Note: The extension this documentation refers to has been discontinued.
This doc goes over the basic setup of the PagSeguro payment gateway extension for Easy Digital Downloads.
1. After purchasing, download the PagSguro extension from your account at https://easydigitaldownloads.com
2. Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to "Plugins" > "Add New".
3. Click "Upload Plugin" at the top and choose the plugin file you downloaded in step 1. Then click "Activate".
4. Go to "Downloads" > "Settings" > "Payment Gateways" and enable the PagSeguro gateway.
5. Log into your Pagseguro account and enter your homepage's URL as the IPN:
For example, if your URL is http://myurl.com, enter that as your IPN in your PagSeguro account.
6. In your WordPress dashboard under "Downloads" > "Settings" > "Payment Gateways", under "PagSeguro Settings", enter your Client Email and Client Token - which can be found in your PagSeguro account here: