Note: The extension this documentation refers to has been discontinued.
Setting up the FreshBooks extension is quite simple.
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (wp-content/plugins/)
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
- Navigate to Downloads > Settings
- Click on the tab labeled "Misc"
- Find the settings area with heading of "FreshBooks Settings"
- Configure these settings and add your FreshBooks credentials (see below)
Where to find your FreshBooks Credentials
- Login to your FreshBooks Account
- Click on "My Account" in the top menu
- Click on "FreshBooks API"
- You will see two fields: API URL and Authentication Token
- Copy these two values to your WordPress Easy Digital Downloads dashboard